be welcome on
on the web!
- OCT 13, 2010: I've added a description and more detailed pictures of the Dürer dress fastening
- SEP 19, 2010: Finally found the time to upload something again :-) We have reinforced the pavise corpus with linen...
- JUL 18, 2010: I made Karsten a fringed cap
- JUL 11: I've added pictures of the pouch purse (now with its lid)
- JUN 25: New pictures of the past two weekends: Hornstein and our short pilgrimage
- JUN 22: Finally, some pictures of the finished Dürer dress, Karsten's Housebook doublet, short cape, and gown.
- JUN 09: I've added pictures of De Quaeye Werelt in Antwerp, more picture of finished clothing/accessories shall follow...
- MAY 16: With the back pleated panel inserted, my Dürer dress is now half-finished! Really finished is the little belt hook man...
- MAY 05: Karsten's housebook doublet is nearing completion and so is a gown for him...
- MAY 01: Have a look at my half-finished pouch purse :-)
- APR 28: I've added pictures of the freshly painted umbrella tent, my stockings worn with new garters, and the BOL drill weekend in Bad Schussenried
- APR 18: We've finished painting our umbrella tent - right in time for the coming season :-)
- APR 05: There's a new garnet and pearl pendant plus a little belt hook man for attaching keys
- APR 03: I've made a short sleeved dress with Grande Assiette sleeves, matching pin-on sleeves, and a simple apron
- APR 02: I've added some pictures of the finished green sleeveless gown
- MAR 19: I have finished fitting the 'Grande Assiette' sleeves by adding a gore at the front -> Dürer dress (and scroll...)
- MAR 03: I've been busy fitting 'Grande Assiette' sleeves for my Dürer dress, starting yet another project (a pouch purse) and I've added a guestbook -> I'd be happy about your comments :-)
- JAN 29: Karsten is building a pavise for me - the wooden corpus is completed
- JAN 26: I've added some new pictures of my almost finished green sleeveless dress and the wulsthaube worn with a false braid
- JAN 25: I've added pictures of the Mercenarius Wintertage
- JAN 03: My green sleeveless gown will soon be ready to wear :-)
- JAN 01: Happy new year, everyone :-)
I've made a linear rosary with amber and wooden beads as a christmas present for Karsten
- NOV 30: We've made some progress on my sleeveless gown and Karsten's short cape
- NOV 24: This weekend was quite productive: We worked on the housebook doublet and a short cape to complete this outfit, I made a false braid to wear with the wulsthaube, and started on a new flag for the Merlin tent
- NOV 11: I've added a page on pin-on sleeves
- NOV 08: I've finished my stockings yet still need to add pictures... but I found another interesting example of stockings and more in the artwork...
And we've started fitting the Housebook doublet and Dürer dress
- OCT 24: We started painting the decorations into Merlin's panels
- OCT 17-18: I've expanded the sections on the Dürer dress and the wulsthaube and added a page on a men's doublet